Frequently Asked Questions
- What do you mean you’re not artists? How do you make your soaps?
- We’re a melt-and-pour operation. We add in the scents and take it from there. There are lots of folks out there who know more than we do and we want to put the word out that their stuff is most definitely worth trying, too.
- What are the soaps ingredients?
- All soaps contain these base ingredients: Wheat protein, safflower oil, water, glycerin, olive oil, coconut oil, palm oil, soybean protein, sorbitol, aloe, and sodium hydroxide. Additional ingredients will be listed in the product details.
- Soaps may contain any of these ingredients
Vegetable glycerine, purified water, sodium hydroxide, coconut oil, palm oil, safflower oil, soy bean protein, wheat protein, sorbitol, essential oils: lime, lemon, orange, peppermint, vanilla, pine, cedarwood, eucalyptus, peppermint, menthol.
- Can the soap be melted?
- Yes. Our soap is glycerine based. We recommend 10 second burst in the microwave to keep the scent.
- Do your soaps come with containers?
- Yes. Our soaps come in a 4 ounce tin
- Do you ship International?
- Yes. We ship anywhere that the law allows.